Invisalign Cleaning Crystals are a must for anyone who has Invisalign trays! This blog post will give you all the information you need to know about these cleaning crystals, including how to use them and what they do. We also have some tips on how to get the best results from your Invisalign Cleaning Crystals.
As you might know, the beauty conscious people for teeth straightening prefer Invisalign. It is either an alternative to metal braces, which looks ugly and shows you are under dental treatment. On the other hand, Invisalign is a clear or transparent brace. Here, no one will notice you are wearing a brace. However, they will look clear if you clean them with proper cleaning agents. Here, we have discussed cleaning with cleaning crystals for your oral hygiene.
About Invisalign and Cleaning System
Align Technology Inc is a California-based medical device manufacturer. In the year 1998, they made Invisalign, which is an alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign aligners are clear braces or transparent braces. They are ready to wear and remove by teeth straightening the patient itself.
Since 2000, Invisalign is one of the famous treatment options in cosmetic dentistry to correct crowded teeth. FDA has approved Invisalign treatment and dental appliances in orthodontic treatment. The invisible aligner by Align Technology is made of methylene diphenyl diisocyanate or rigid polyurethane. Hence, they need properly cared for living with Invisalign until you achieved the desired level of straighter teeth. You can check the Invisalign cost and treatment plan from a nearby Invisalign provider.
Invisalign Cleaning Method with Invisalign’s Crystals
Invisalign’s Crystals are like denture cleaners. This denture cleaning has hydrogen peroxide. They are helpful for your oral hygiene as follows.
- Anti-bacterial cleansing
- Kills dental germs
- Kills odour-causing bacteria
- Remove dental stains
- Clear plaque on teeth
These are caused due to food debris and food particles on gap teeth. Hence, following the Invisalign cleaning system will keep your oral health good with a smile. Thus, you can avoid teeth whitening when your Invisalign clear aligners are thoroughly clean.
Guide to Cleaning
It would help if you bought Retainer Briteor or any cleaning crystals approved for cleaning Invisalign. You can buy them online if they are not available in your place. Here, we have discussed how to use Invisalign cleaning crystals.
Respective parents must guide teen aligner cleaning if they are not able to do so. The parents must not suggest any alternative cleaning methods.
- First, remove your aligners and soak them in crystal solution.
- Now, wait for 10-minutes.
- After rinsing your aligners, you must pour sufficient water to remove the solution.
- We hope you would have brushed and flossed your teeth by the time you remove braces for cleaning.
- If Invisalign cleaning crystals smell like bleach, you can clean them with toothpaste. Invisalign is made to be worn for 18-24 months before you need to replace it, but if you want to clean the braces more often than that then you can. It does not smell like bleach, but there are different chemicals like hydrogen peroxide and ortho-tartaric acid in the cleaning system. These cleaning ingredients make sure that your teeth stay clean and plaque-free.
- Now you can wear them to straighten your teeth.
It is advisable to clean your aligners daily once or weekly twice. Yet, it would help if you did not compromise when you find foodstuff stuck inside the braces.
- First, take one crystal from the packets of Invisalign cleaning you brought for a month.
- It would help if you cleaned your Invisalign by using the cleaning cup, which comes along with the pack.
- Now, remove your aligners and place them in the cup.
- Next, pour sufficient lukewarm water into the cup.
- Now, put a crystal in the cup for getting your first aligners to be cleaned.
- Next, soak your aligners for at least 15-minutes.
- After soaking the aligner, now add water to remove the solution.
- Now, place the clear brace running water to clean them properly such that it is ready to wear.
- You can use a soft brush to clean cup, aligners, and retainers
- If Invisalign cleaning crystals smell like bleach, you can brush them with toothpaste.
- You can clean your aligners every time if you find food debris after eating.
Cleaning daily twice is advised for adults. This will keep his or her oral health good. It will be better to carry the cleaning kit with you if you are travelling. This is the best way to keep your smile while undergoing Invisalign treatment.
Advantages of Cleaning Crystals
- Retainer cleaning with crystals will make them clean and look clear as you received your clear brace for the first time.
- When compared to other cleaning alternatives, crystals keep away from bad odour by killing germs and bacteria’s on the aligners and Invisalign retainers.
- Invisalign provider gives aligner sleep appliance if you have sleep apnea. You can also use the same cleaning method to cleanse them.
The disadvantage of Cleaning Crystals
When you pay for Invisalign treatment, the aligner cleaning kit or Invisalign cleaning crystals are not inclusive. You have to buy online or from the provider’s shops. This is an additional cost when you have chosen Invisalign for teeth straightening.
Busy people may avoid aligner cleaning if it takes more than 30-minutes. Hence, they are prone to get gum diseases.
Invisalign Cleaning Crystals Substitute
You can use homemade cleaners like bleach and vinegar for cleaning your aligners. If you soak for more time, you can see the Invisalign difference in colour. Hence, you can try alternative methods if Invisalign cleaning crystals are over. You must order online soon as your alternative cleaning methods can damage your costly invisible aligners.
Retainer Brite vs Invisalign Cleaning Crystals
-Invisalign cleaning crystals work to brush off food particles from your Invisalign trays which can damage them if not removed. It also helps keep stains at bay.
A: Retain Brite is well designed for those who want an Invisalign replacement that works as a teeth whitener.
B: Invisalign cleaning crystals are well designed for those who want an Invisalign replacement that can clean off food particles that can damage the trays if not removed in time. It also helps keep stains at bay.
C: Retain Brite acts as both a retainer cleaner and teeth whitener.
D: Invisalign cleaning crystals work to brush off food particles from your Invisalign trays and help keep stains at bay.
E: Retain Brite is well designed for those who want an Invisalign replacement that acts as a teeth whitener and cleans the retainer of stains and debris that could damage the trays.
F: Invisalign cleaning crystals are well designed for those who want an Invisalign replacement that can clean off food particles that can damage the trays if not removed in time and help keep stains at bay.
Invisalign Smile Assessment
Invisalign patient smile assessment in orthodontic treatment is to show it is an evidence-based treatment. It is a part of the Invisalign system that a patient can join patient’s forms with the Invisalign provider, Invisalign official website and in dental forums.
Here, you have to take yours before and after Invisalign treatment photos. The Invisalign provider dose takes your photo to show your smile assessment as a part of their smile assessment test. For this, it is advisable to clean your aligners with cleaning crystals.
Candidates Not Eligible For Invisalign Treatment
It is advisable to compare treatment options when you wish to correct your deformed teeth.
A candidate with a dental implant is eligible for Invisalign treatment after 3-months only.
A candidate with oral surgery is eligible for Invisalign treatment after 3-months only.
How to get Invisalign Treatment?
First, find a nearby Invisalign provider online. You have to request an appointment online and meet the doctor. They keep patient info confidential. Invisalign consultation is free. Invisalign orthodontist will examine your mouth and say you are eligible or not for taking Invisalign treatment. You can take the procedure after knowing the Invisalign cost, don’ts, and cleaning methods. They do give patient education by showing Invisalign presentation videos. After clearing your doubts, you can pay full or come under an Invisalign treatment plan.
Frequently asked questions about Invisalign-cleaning crystals
How often should you use Invisalign cleaning crystals?
You can clean your aligner daily if they look clouding and in yellow colour. If not, you can clean your Invisalign weekly once.
Do Invisalign cleaning crystals work?
Yes, Invisalign cleaning crystals contain hydrogen peroxide. It kills germs, bacteria’s, and keeps your aligners crustal-clear after soaking your aligners.
What is the best way to clean Invisalign?
You can buy Retainer Brite, or any Invisalign approved cleaning products. It is advisable what your Invisalign orthodontist recommends for the Invisalign cleaning solution.
How can I clean my Invisalign retainer at home?
You can clean the Invisalign retainer at home by using toothpaste and with a soft-bristled toothbrush. However, use lukewarm water for cleansing.
How long to soak Invisalign in cleaning crystals?
To ensure you are reaching the deepest part of your Invisalign trays, we recommend soaking them for at least four minutes. After this time has passed, remove the crystals and let them air-dry. You can then brush your teeth as normal, but be sure to rinse after the cleaning crystals have been used.
where can I buy Invisalign cleaning crystals?
Invisalign cleaning crystals can be purchased from any orthodontist or Invisalign provider. They are also available for purchase online on sites like Amazon, so you can get them delivered to your door.