Can You Switch from Braces to Invisalign? – How
Can You Switch from Braces to Invisalign?
The best way to determine whether you can switch from braces to Invisalign is to consult with your orthodontist. They will be able to assess your individual case and let you know whether Invisalign would be a viable option for you. There are some instances in which people who have braces are not eligible for Invisalign treatment, so it’s important to get an expert opinion before making any decisions.
- Invisalign is practically invisible: You won’t have to worry about the same cosmetic issues that come with traditional braces.
- You can eat anything you want: No restrictions on food during orthodontic treatment with Invisalign.
- A normal brushing and flossing routine is still required: Orthodontic treatment will become more pleasant with Invisalign.
- It’s more expensive to switch to Invisalign halfway through treatment than it is from the beginning: You’ll pay more in the long run.
- If you want to switch to Invisalign, make sure you have everything worked out first: It’s not possible for Invisalign Clear Braces to do all the movements that traditional braces can.
- Consider what will be best for you and your teeth: It may be wiser financially and practically to start with traditional braces instead of switching midway through treatment.
- See if there are better ways of coping with the limitations of braces before completing treatment completely: There might be a way around some problems after all, so it’s important that you investigate this before making any decisions about your treatment plan
Can you remove braces early and get Invisalign?
- It is possible to switch from braces to Invisalign aligners depending on your individual case.
- To switch to Invisalign, you need to make an appointment and have your braces removed.
- It may be worth it to pay a bit more for Invisalign as it has many benefits over braces.
- The author is suggesting that braces can be removed early if the patient is comfortable with doing so.
- The author is recommending that patients make an appointment to have their braces removed.
Does Invisalign give the same results as braces?
- Generally, Invisalign and braces provide the same results, with the exception of specific cases that would benefit from traditional braces.
- There are no cosmetic issues with Invisalign, while traditional braces might trigger them.
- Oral hygiene is generally the same for both treatments, but brushing and flossing might be more frequent with Invisalign due to its invisible design.
- Invisalign is practically invisible, and most people won’t notice them.
- You can enjoy all your favorite foods, whether it’s chewing gum or popcorn or pizza.
- There are no diet restrictions with Invisalign, and though you have to brush and floss more often, it’s just the same as oral hygiene without Invisalign.
What would disqualify you from Invisalign?
- If you are very severe or have a specific condition that requires fixed braces, you are not likely to be eligible for Invisalign treatment.
- There are continual advancements in Invisalign technology so do not be discouraged, you may still be a candidate.
- You can enjoy all your favorite foods and oral hygiene is just the same as without Invisalign.
- You must brush and floss more often with Invisalign, but it is just like oral hygiene without Invisalign.
Can Invisalign be medically necessary?
- If your orthodontic case is very severe, you may not be eligible for fixed braces.
- Invisalign treatment is constantly evolving, so don’t be discouraged if you’re not a candidate.
- It’s very important that patients wear Invisalign for the full 22 hours a day.
- Some patients might find it difficult to comply with this treatment plan.